Looking for a fun way to keep your kids washing their hands? How about spending 30 minutes with them, making felted soaps with my felted soap kit? Or how about a Zoom Cocktail and Craft with the girls?
Each felted soap kit contains fully-illustrated instructions, a pair of stockings, and comes with enough pure merino wool fibre to make up to 4 bars of 125g sized soap. Please note: you will need to provide your own soap. Any will work except for Dove Cleansing Bars as they are not soap.
Felted soaps have the following benefits:
- The wool has a gentle exfoliating action
- Wool is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial so it stays clean
- As you can get a good, non-slip, grip on the soap you can use it all
- The wool absorbs the soap residue, preventing it from being left on your counter (so it saves on cleaning time too!)
- Wool is naturally biodegradable, so you can compost the wool, or at least not feel guilty about putting it in the bin!
- If you would like to use the felt then why not use it as a facial exfoliator? Or cut it up into shapes to decorate something, or even cut it open and pop another soap in?
Choose from the following colour combinations:
- Unicorn: white with pastels pink, mint and yellow
- Primary Plus: bright blue, jonquil yellow, scarlet and bright green
- Natural: sandstone-white, eggshell, light grey and mid-grey
- Flower Garden: natural white, leaf green, magenta and catkin yellow
Each kit includes a handy information leaflet to the benefits of felted soaps.
Not into making but still want to try one? I also sell ready-felted soaps.