‘self care is how you take your power back’
– Lalah Delia, Vibrate Higher Daily
Formulated to help protect against free radicals, promote faster cell renewal and retain moisture for a smoother, more radiant complexion. Beware, this lightweight, moisturising oil may cause compliments. Needs must is an ultra-light oil that effectively absorbs into the skin and provides moisture to the outer layers.
Needs must’s aroma is centred around balancing, uplifting and stimulating the senses to alleviate stress and anxiety.
Is it for me?
Jojoba, raspberry and squalane, urgently provide the skin with moisture whilst fatty acid rich rosehip and evening primrose feed the skin, leaving behind a naturally radiant glow.
High in linoleic acid, meaning it is a light, non-comedogenic oil which is especially beneficial for oily or acne prone skin. Great for normal, combination or oily skin types.
Best used on cleansed skin. Morning and evening, apply 3-4 drops to your palm, warm over hands and breathe in the aroma. Press into face, neck and chest evenly to seal in the goodness.
Tip: If you’re new to using oils in your routine add a drop or two into your face cream and apply to face for all the added benefits.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (jojoba oil)
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil (rosehip oil)
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (raspberry oil)
- Squalane (moisturiser, derived from olive oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (sunflower oil)
- Tocopherol (antioxidant, vitamin E)
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose)
- Flower Extract (evening primrose extract)
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)
- Flower Oil (geranium oil)
- Boswellia Neglecta (Frankincense)
- Resin Oil (frankincense oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)
- Oil (lavender oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)
- Leaf Extract (natural antioxidant)
- sourced organically. * naturally occurring in essential oils.
Nut oil free. Not tested on animals. Suitable for vegans.
Separate the glass bottle and dropper.
Peel the label off the bottle, this cannot be recycled and will need to go into the general waste. The glass bottle can be fully recycled in your local recycling.
Separate the glass stem from the top of the dropper, the glass can be fully recycled. The top of the dropper cannot be recycled and will go into general waste.
Alternatively, keep hold of your dropper and re-use it next time. You do however have an option to purchase your order with an easily recyclable aluminium lid. Order this and switch them over when your new package arrives.